Apply Now

Please remember to complete your Cash for College Survey

If you are filing a FAFSA, you will need a FSA ID. To create a FSA ID click here .

Fill out and submit the California Dream Act Application (CADAA) if you are an undocumented student.

Fill out and submit the Chafee Application if you were in foster care for at least one day, between the ages of 16 and 18.

Site Information

  • Educational Options Center
  • High School
  • 6401 Lincoln Avenue , Riverside , CA 92506
  • 9512767670 Ext: 69236
02/22/2024 4:00 PM 6:00 PM

EOC is offering a FAFSA/Dream Act workshop to support students and families in filling out their financial aid applications. Spanish translation and refreshments will be provided.

  • Cal Grant and other financial aid overview
    AB540/CA Dream Act assistance
    Foster youth assistance
    Other Services
  • English
  • Open to school district (only)