Apply Now

Please remember to complete your Cash for College Survey

If you are filing a FAFSA, you will need a FSA ID. To create a FSA ID click here .

Fill out and submit the California Dream Act Application (CADAA) if you are an undocumented student.

Fill out and submit the Chafee Application if you were in foster care for at least one day, between the ages of 16 and 18.

Site Information

  • Henry J Kaiser
  • High School
  • 11155 Almond Ave , Fontana , CA 92337
  • 9093575900 Ext: 14160
10/11/2023 2:00 PM 3:30 PM

  • English
  • Open to community