Javascript is not currently enabled in your browser.
You must enable Javascript to run this web page correctly.

Apply Now

Please remember to complete your Cash for College Survey

If you are filing a FAFSA, you will need a FSA ID. To create a FSA ID click here .

Fill out and submit the California Dream Act Application (CADAA) if you are an undocumented student.

Fill out and submit the Chafee Application if you were in foster care for at least one day, between the ages of 16 and 18.

Site Information

  • California State University San Bernardino
  • College
  • 5500 University Parkway , San Bernardino , Ca 92407
  • 9095375000 Ext:
06/21/2023 4:00 PM 6:00 PM

I am requesting a bilingual speaker and two helpers to assist our team at Jack Brown Hall student PC class/lab.

  • ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act)
  • English
  • Open to community