Javascript is not currently enabled in your browser.
You must enable Javascript to run this web page correctly.

Apply Now

Please remember to complete your Cash for College Survey

If you are filing a FAFSA, you will need a FSA ID. To create a FSA ID click here .

Fill out and submit the California Dream Act Application (CADAA) if you are an undocumented student.

Fill out and submit the Chafee Application if you were in foster care for at least one day, between the ages of 16 and 18.

Site Information

  • Coachella Valley Goes to College
  • Other Community Partners
  • 37500 Cook Street , Palm Desert , CA 92211
  • 9092734263 Ext:
05/26/2023 11:20 AM 12:00 PM

Presentation at Coachella Valley Goes to College

  • Cal Grant and other financial aid overview
    Other Services
  • English
  • Open to organization members (only)