Apply Now

Please remember to complete your Cash for College Survey

If you are filing a FAFSA, you will need a FSA ID. To create a FSA ID click here .

Fill out and submit the California Dream Act Application (CADAA) if you are an undocumented student.

Fill out and submit the Chafee Application if you were in foster care for at least one day, between the ages of 16 and 18.

Site Information

  • John F Kennedy
  • High School
  • 6715 Gloria Drive , Sacramento , CA 95831
  • 9163955090 Ext:
06/02/2023 9:00 AM 12:00 PM

  • AB540/CA Dream Act assistance
    Other Services
  • English
  • Open to school site (only)