Javascript is not currently enabled in your browser.
You must enable Javascript to run this web page correctly.

Apply Now

Please remember to complete your Cash for College Survey

If you are filing a FAFSA, you will need a FSA ID. To create a FSA ID click here .

Fill out and submit the California Dream Act Application (CADAA) if you are an undocumented student.

Fill out and submit the Chafee Application if you were in foster care for at least one day, between the ages of 16 and 18.

Site Information

  • Sunflower High
  • High School
  • SunFlower High Ave , Riverside , CA 92501
  • 9099998888 Ext:
06/10/2023 5:31 PM 7:31 PM

Requesting a presenter and 2-3 volunteers. We will be meeting in room 101. You will be meeting with Miss. Rose.

  • English
  • Open to community