Apply Now

Please remember to complete your Cash for College Survey

If you are filing a FAFSA, you will need a FSA ID. To create a FSA ID click here .

Fill out and submit the California Dream Act Application (CADAA) if you are an undocumented student.

Fill out and submit the Chafee Application if you were in foster care for at least one day, between the ages of 16 and 18.

Site Information

  • Zoom
  • Other Community Partners
  • 1701 Westwind Drive suite 116 , Bakersfield , CA 93304
  • 6613748814 Ext: 104
03/23/2023 1:25 PM 4:00 PM

Zoom Workshop

  • FAFSA on the Web worksheet presentation
    AB540/CA Dream Act assistance
  • English
  • Open to school site (only)