Apply Now

Please remember to complete your Cash for College Survey

If you are filing a FAFSA, you will need a FSA ID. To create a FSA ID click here .

Fill out and submit the California Dream Act Application (CADAA) if you are an undocumented student.

Fill out and submit the Chafee Application if you were in foster care for at least one day, between the ages of 16 and 18.

Site Information

  • Foster Youth Health and Career Conference
  • Other Community Partners
  • 6000 J Street , Sacramento , CA 95819
  • 9162786011 Ext:
03/24/2023 10:00 AM 10:45 AM

Get help filling out your FAFSA or CADAA application. Experts will be available to help. This event is at Sacramento State University, in the Student Union.

  • AB540/CA Dream Act assistance
    Foster youth assistance
    Other Services
  • English
  • Open to community