Apply Now

Please remember to complete your Cash for College Survey

If you are filing a FAFSA, you will need a FSA ID. To create a FSA ID click here .

Fill out and submit the California Dream Act Application (CADAA) if you are an undocumented student.

Fill out and submit the Chafee Application if you were in foster care for at least one day, between the ages of 16 and 18.

Site Information

  • Inland Congregations United for Change
  • Other Community Partners
  • 1411 N D Street , San Bernardino , ca 92405
  • 9514979330 Ext:
03/09/2023 9:45 AM 11:00 AM

Presenter needed who can lead session on Financial Aid - Lead in Spanish One volunteer who speaks both English and Spanish

  • Cal Grant and other financial aid overview
  • English
  • Open to community