Apply Now

Please remember to complete your Cash for College Survey

If you are filing a FAFSA, you will need a FSA ID. To create a FSA ID click here .

Fill out and submit the California Dream Act Application (CADAA) if you are an undocumented student.

Fill out and submit the Chafee Application if you were in foster care for at least one day, between the ages of 16 and 18.

Site Information

  • Steps to College
  • Other Community Partners
  • 2093 Arena Boulevard , Sacramento , CA 95834
  • 9163293500 Ext:
02/04/2023 9:00 AM 3:00 PM

Get hands on help filling out your your FAFSA or California Dream Act Application. Representatives from colleges and universities from California and Mexico and nonprofit higher education organizations will also be available to help students navigate the college experience and learn about their finance options for college.

  • AB540/CA Dream Act assistance
    Foster youth assistance
    Other Services
  • English
  • Open to community