Apply Now

Please remember to complete your Cash for College Survey

If you are filing a FAFSA, you will need a FSA ID. To create a FSA ID click here .

Fill out and submit the California Dream Act Application (CADAA) if you are an undocumented student.

Fill out and submit the Chafee Application if you were in foster care for at least one day, between the ages of 16 and 18.

Site Information

  • 1736 Family Crisis Center
  • Other Community Partners
  • 5213 W. Pico Blvd. , Los Angeles , CA 90019
  • 3239043832 Ext: 207
02/04/2023 10:00 AM 12:00 PM

Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) Workshop where College Corner Ambassadors will be available to assist families with completing the free application for FAFSA and Cal Grant.

  • FAFSA on the Web worksheet presentation
    Cal Grant and other financial aid overview
    AB540/CA Dream Act assistance
    Income tax assistance
    Other Services
  • English
  • Open to community