Javascript is not currently enabled in your browser.
You must enable Javascript to run this web page correctly.

Apply Now

Please remember to complete your Cash for College Survey

If you are filing a FAFSA, you will need a FSA ID. To create a FSA ID click here .

Fill out and submit the California Dream Act Application (CADAA) if you are an undocumented student.

Fill out and submit the Chafee Application if you were in foster care for at least one day, between the ages of 16 and 18.

Site Information

  • Ask an Expert - Sacramento Cal-SOAP
  • Other Community Partners
  • Virtual Workshop , Mather , ca 95655
  • 9162282500 Ext:
02/15/2023 6:00 PM 8:00 PM

Get help with your FAFSA or CADAA (Dream Act) application. Experts will be available online to answer your questions or review your application. Log in link:

  • AB540/CA Dream Act assistance
    Foster youth assistance
    Other Services
  • English
  • Open to community