Apply Now

Please remember to complete your Cash for College Survey

If you are filing a FAFSA, you will need a FSA ID. To create a FSA ID click here .

Fill out and submit the California Dream Act Application (CADAA) if you are an undocumented student.

Fill out and submit the Chafee Application if you were in foster care for at least one day, between the ages of 16 and 18.

Site Information

  • Alternatives In Action High School
  • High School
  • 6221 E 17th St , Oakland , CA 94621
  • 5107484314 Ext:
12/13/2022 5:00 PM 7:00 PM

Alternatives In Action HS¿s CFC Workshop will be geared towards helping students complete their FAFSA Application (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) or CADAA (CA Dream Act Application).

  • AB540/CA Dream Act assistance
  • English
  • Open to community