Apply Now

Please remember to complete your Cash for College Survey

If you are filing a FAFSA, you will need a FSA ID. To create a FSA ID click here .

Fill out and submit the California Dream Act Application (CADAA) if you are an undocumented student.

Fill out and submit the Chafee Application if you were in foster care for at least one day, between the ages of 16 and 18.

Site Information

  • Apple Valley Unified School District
  • High School
  • 12555 Navajo Rd. , Apple Valley , CA 92308
  • 7602478001 Ext: 20544
01/18/2023 6:00 PM 7:30 PM

Do you need help completing your Financial Aid Application? We are here to help! Come prepared to fill out your application and get your questions answered.

  • ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act)
    Cal Grant and other financial aid overview
    AB540/CA Dream Act assistance
    Foster youth assistance
  • Spanish
  • Open to community