Apply Now

Please remember to complete your Cash for College Survey

If you are filing a FAFSA, you will need a FSA ID. To create a FSA ID click here .

Fill out and submit the California Dream Act Application (CADAA) if you are an undocumented student.

Fill out and submit the Chafee Application if you were in foster care for at least one day, between the ages of 16 and 18.

Site Information

  • Moreno Valley College Welcome Center
  • College
  • 16130 Lasselle Street , Moreno Valley , CA 92551
  • 9515716139 Ext:
12/03/2022 9:00 AM 12:00 PM

Assistance completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) or the California Dream Act (CADAA). Moreno Valley College registration support services will also be available.

  • English
  • Open to community