Apply Now

Please remember to complete your Cash for College Survey

If you are filing a FAFSA, you will need a FSA ID. To create a FSA ID click here .

Fill out and submit the California Dream Act Application (CADAA) if you are an undocumented student.

Fill out and submit the Chafee Application if you were in foster care for at least one day, between the ages of 16 and 18.

Site Information

  • Cajon High School
  • High School
  • 1200 W Hill Drive , San Bernardino , CA 92407
  • 9098818120 Ext: 696
12/01/2022 3:59 PM 7:59 PM

FAFSA and CADAA workshop to help students file for financial aid

  • FAFSA on the Web worksheet presentation
    Cal Grant and other financial aid overview
    AB540/CA Dream Act assistance
  • Spanish
  • Open to school site (only)