Apply Now

Please remember to complete your Cash for College Survey

If you are filing a FAFSA, you will need a FSA ID. To create a FSA ID click here .

Fill out and submit the California Dream Act Application (CADAA) if you are an undocumented student.

Fill out and submit the Chafee Application if you were in foster care for at least one day, between the ages of 16 and 18.

Site Information

  • Ridgway High
  • 325 Ridgway Ave Location on Campus - Library , Santa Rosa , CA 95401
  • 7075241545 Ext:
12/08/2022 6:00 PM 8:00 PM

You may qualify for assistance paying for college! Financial aid professionals are here to help you complete the Free Application for Financial Aid (FAFSA) or California Dream Act Application (CADAA). Be prepared with personal and 2021 income information for both the student and the parent. Dinner is provided.

  • ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act)
    Cal Grant and other financial aid overview
    AB540/CA Dream Act assistance
    Foster youth assistance
    Other Services
  • English
  • Open to community