Javascript is not currently enabled in your browser.
You must enable Javascript to run this web page correctly.

Apply Now

Please remember to complete your Cash for College Survey

If you are filing a FAFSA, you will need a FSA ID. To create a FSA ID click here .

Fill out and submit the California Dream Act Application (CADAA) if you are an undocumented student.

Fill out and submit the Chafee Application if you were in foster care for at least one day, between the ages of 16 and 18.

Site Information

  • Los Angeles Unified Adult Education
  • High School
  • 333 S. Beaudry Ave. , Los Angeles , CA 90017
  • 2132413782 Ext:
12/07/2022 10:00 AM 11:00 AM

  • FAFSA on the Web worksheet presentation
    Cal Grant and other financial aid overview
  • English
  • Open to school district (only)