Javascript is not currently enabled in your browser.
You must enable Javascript to run this web page correctly.

Apply Now

Please remember to complete your Cash for College Survey

If you are filing a FAFSA, you will need a FSA ID. To create a FSA ID click here .

Fill out and submit the California Dream Act Application (CADAA) if you are an undocumented student.

Fill out and submit the Chafee Application if you were in foster care for at least one day, between the ages of 16 and 18.

Site Information

  • Riverside Poly
  • High School
  • 5450 Victoria Ave , Riverside , CA 92506
  • 9517887203 Ext: 64233
02/07/2023 5:00 PM 6:30 PM

In-person workshop for the remaining students that have yet to complete their financial aid application.

  • AB540/CA Dream Act assistance
  • Spanish
  • Open to school district (only)