Apply Now

Please remember to complete your Cash for College Survey

If you are filing a FAFSA, you will need a FSA ID. To create a FSA ID click here .

Fill out and submit the California Dream Act Application (CADAA) if you are an undocumented student.

Fill out and submit the Chafee Application if you were in foster care for at least one day, between the ages of 16 and 18.

Site Information

  • John W. North High School
  • High School
  • 1550 Third Street , Riverside , CA 92507
  • 9517887311 Ext: 63221
02/28/2023 6:00 PM 7:30 PM

This workshop is an opportunity for students and families to come get help filling out their FAFSA or CADAA applications. If you have already submitted your application, you do not need to attend. This is a help session. There will be no financial aid presentation. We will be in the Media Center from 6-7:30 pm. Please bring your own devices - personal Laptops or Chromebooks.

  • AB540/CA Dream Act assistance
  • English
  • Open to school district (only)