Apply Now

Please remember to complete your Cash for College Survey

If you are filing a FAFSA, you will need a FSA ID. To create a FSA ID click here .

Fill out and submit the California Dream Act Application (CADAA) if you are an undocumented student.

Fill out and submit the Chafee Application if you were in foster care for at least one day, between the ages of 16 and 18.

Site Information

  • Vanden High School
  • High School
  • 2951 Markeley Ln , Fairfield , CA 94533
  • 7074377333 Ext: 8026
12/06/2022 6:00 PM 7:00 PM

Come join Vanden Counselors during a virtual workshop to discuss and receive aid in FAFSA, Cal Grant, and other financial aid!

  • Cal Grant and other financial aid overview
  • English
  • Open to school district (only)