Apply Now

Please remember to complete your Cash for College Survey

If you are filing a FAFSA, you will need a FSA ID. To create a FSA ID click here .

Fill out and submit the California Dream Act Application (CADAA) if you are an undocumented student.

Fill out and submit the Chafee Application if you were in foster care for at least one day, between the ages of 16 and 18.

Site Information

  • Chino Hills HS
  • High School
  • 16150 Pomona Rincon Road , Chino Hills , CA 91709
  • 9096067540 Ext:
02/09/2023 6:30 PM 7:30 PM

Financial Aid Program Information Overview

  • Cal Grant and other financial aid overview
  • English
  • Open to community