Apply Now

Please remember to complete your Cash for College Survey

If you are filing a FAFSA, you will need a FSA ID. To create a FSA ID click here .

Fill out and submit the California Dream Act Application (CADAA) if you are an undocumented student.

Fill out and submit the Chafee Application if you were in foster care for at least one day, between the ages of 16 and 18.

Site Information

  • Fernando Ledesma High School
  • High School
  • 12347 Ramona Blvd , El Monte , CA 91732
  • 6264420481 Ext:
01/19/2023 12:00 PM 3:00 PM

Cash for College Workshop for students/families of El Monte Union High School District. Event will be in-person.

  • FAFSA on the Web worksheet presentation
    Cal Grant and other financial aid overview
    AB540/CA Dream Act assistance
  • English
  • Open to school district (only)