Apply Now

Please remember to complete your Cash for College Survey

If you are filing a FAFSA, you will need a FSA ID. To create a FSA ID click here .

Fill out and submit the California Dream Act Application (CADAA) if you are an undocumented student.

Fill out and submit the Chafee Application if you were in foster care for at least one day, between the ages of 16 and 18.

Site Information

  • Mark Keppel High School
  • High School
  • 501 E. Hellman Ave. , Alhambra , CA 91801
  • 6269436790 Ext:
12/10/2022 9:04 AM 11:59 AM

Financial Aid Overview in English, Cantonese, Mandarin, Spanish & Vietnamese, each separately followed by Lab. CADAA Overview presentation in English, Spanish & Chinese together and Lab follow

  • FAFSA on the Web worksheet presentation
    Cal Grant and other financial aid overview
    AB540/CA Dream Act assistance
  • English
  • Open to community