Apply Now

Please remember to complete your Cash for College Survey

If you are filing a FAFSA, you will need a FSA ID. To create a FSA ID click here .

Fill out and submit the California Dream Act Application (CADAA) if you are an undocumented student.

Fill out and submit the Chafee Application if you were in foster care for at least one day, between the ages of 16 and 18.

Site Information

  • Rancho Campana High School
  • College
  • 4235 Mar Vista Dr , Camarillo , CA 93010
  • 8053944750 Ext:
02/15/2023 4:00 PM 6:00 PM

FAFSA Assistance Workshop

  • FAFSA on the Web worksheet presentation
    Cal Grant and other financial aid overview
  • English
  • Open to school site (only)