Apply Now

Please remember to complete your Cash for College Survey

If you are filing a FAFSA, you will need a FSA ID. To create a FSA ID click here .

Fill out and submit the California Dream Act Application (CADAA) if you are an undocumented student.

Fill out and submit the Chafee Application if you were in foster care for at least one day, between the ages of 16 and 18.

Site Information

  • Kinney High School
  • High School
  • 2710 Kilgore Rd , Rancho Cordova , CA 95670
  • 9162949060 Ext:
01/12/2023 11:00 AM 1:00 PM

Come get help with your FAFSA or CADAA application. This is an IN PERSON workshop open to Kinney HS students.

  • AB540/CA Dream Act assistance
  • English
  • Open to school site (only)