Apply Now

Please remember to complete your Cash for College Survey

If you are filing a FAFSA, you will need a FSA ID. To create a FSA ID click here .

Fill out and submit the California Dream Act Application (CADAA) if you are an undocumented student.

Fill out and submit the Chafee Application if you were in foster care for at least one day, between the ages of 16 and 18.

Site Information

  • Virtual Academy
  • High School
  • 1885 East Lynwood Drive , San Bernardino , CA 92404
  • 9098880763 Ext:
02/09/2023 6:00 PM 8:30 PM

Whether you are a U.S. citizen or are undocumented, applying for financial aid for college for the first time can be difficult and scary. Our goal is to help all college bound students complete their free application for federal student aid (FAFSA) or the California Dream Act Application (CADAA) for our undocumented students.

  • FAFSA on the Web worksheet presentation
    Cal Grant and other financial aid overview
    AB540/CA Dream Act assistance
  • Spanish
  • Open to school site (only)