Apply Now

Please remember to complete your Cash for College Survey

If you are filing a FAFSA, you will need a FSA ID. To create a FSA ID click here .

Fill out and submit the California Dream Act Application (CADAA) if you are an undocumented student.

Fill out and submit the Chafee Application if you were in foster care for at least one day, between the ages of 16 and 18.

Site Information

  • Will C. Wood High School
  • High School
  • 998 Marshall Road , Vacaville , CA 95618
  • 7074536900 Ext:
10/06/2022 5:00 PM 7:00 PM

We will provide a short presentation and then help students and parents complete their FAFSA/CADAA applications. We will provide computers and light refreshments. Make sure to bring your 2021 tax information!

  • Cal Grant and other financial aid overview
    AB540/CA Dream Act assistance
  • Spanish
  • Open to community