Apply Now

Please remember to complete your Cash for College Survey

If you are filing a FAFSA, you will need a FSA ID. To create a FSA ID click here.

Fill out and submit the California Dream Act Application (CADAA) if you are an undocumented student.

Fill out and submit the Chafee Application if you were in foster care for at least one day, between the ages of 16 and 18.

Site Information

  • Lakeview Leadership Academy
  • High School
  • 12484 Tamarisk Road , Victorville , CA 92395
  • 7609553400 Ext:
10/03/2022 9:30 AM 1:30 PM

CASH for College Presentation and Workshop

  • English
  • Open to school district (only)