Apply Now

Please remember to complete your Cash for College Survey

If you are filing a FAFSA, you will need a FSA ID. To create a FSA ID click here.

Fill out and submit the California Dream Act Application (CADAA) if you are an undocumented student.

Fill out and submit the Chafee Application if you were in foster care for at least one day, between the ages of 16 and 18.

Site Information

  • Tennyson High School
  • High School
  • 27035 Whitman Street , Hayward , CA 94544
  • 5107233190 Ext: 63150
10/13/2022 6:00 PM 8:00 PM

We will be hosting our Tennyson High School students and families with their Financial Aid Application Support from 6PM to 8 PM on Thursday, October 13, 2022 at Tennyson High School.

  • AB540/CA Dream Act assistance
  • English
  • Open to school site (only)