Apply Now

Please remember to complete your Cash for College Survey

If you are filing a FAFSA, you will need a FSA ID. To create a FSA ID click here.

Fill out and submit the California Dream Act Application (CADAA) if you are an undocumented student.

Fill out and submit the Chafee Application if you were in foster care for at least one day, between the ages of 16 and 18.

Site Information

  • Paloma Valley High School
  • text
  • 31375 Bradley Rd , Menifee , CA 92584-936
  • 9516726030 Ext: 22115
10/12/2022 8:30 AM 12:00 PM

This is our Kick Off to College event an we would like to have volunteers in our classroom with 36 seniors per class. Presentation would be FAFSA/CADAA overview and grant overview.

  • FAFSA on the Web worksheet presentation
    Cal Grant and other financial aid overview
  • English
  • Open to school site (only)