Apply Now

Please remember to complete your Cash for College Survey

If you are filing a FAFSA, you will need a FSA ID. To create a FSA ID click here.

Fill out and submit the California Dream Act Application (CADAA) if you are an undocumented student.

Fill out and submit the Chafee Application if you were in foster care for at least one day, between the ages of 16 and 18.

Site Information

  • East Palo Alto Academy
  • High School
  • 1050 Myrtle Street , E Palo Alto , CA 94303-201
  • 6508398900 Ext: 78101
10/22/2022 9:00 AM 12:30 PM

Helping ALL our Seniors to complete their Financial Aid Application.

  • FAFSA on the Web worksheet presentation
    Cal Grant and other financial aid overview
    AB540/CA Dream Act assistance
    Child Care
  • English
  • Open to school site (only)