Apply Now

Please remember to complete your Cash for College Survey

If you are filing a FAFSA, you will need a FSA ID. To create a FSA ID click here .

Fill out and submit the California Dream Act Application (CADAA) if you are an undocumented student.

Fill out and submit the Chafee Application if you were in foster care for at least one day, between the ages of 16 and 18.

Site Information

  • Bell Gardens High School
  • High School
  • 6119 Agra St , Bell Gardens , CA 90201-170
  • 3238265151 Ext: 5603
10/12/2022 8:30 AM 2:00 PM

  • ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act)
    AB540/CA Dream Act assistance
  • Spanish
  • Open to school site (only)