Apply Now

Please remember to complete your Cash for College Survey

If you are filing a FAFSA, you will need a FSA ID. To create a FSA ID click here .

Fill out and submit the California Dream Act Application (CADAA) if you are an undocumented student.

Fill out and submit the Chafee Application if you were in foster care for at least one day, between the ages of 16 and 18.

Site Information

  • Zoe Barnum
  • High School
  • 216 W Harris St , Eureka , Ca 95501
  • 7074412467 Ext:
01/31/2023 5:30 PM 7:30 PM

Cash for College workshop for Zoe Barnum. Expert support completing FAFSA, CADAA and Chafee applications.

  • AB540/CA Dream Act assistance
    Income tax assistance
    Foster youth assistance
    Other Services
  • English
  • Open to community