Apply Now

Please remember to complete your Cash for College Survey

If you are filing a FAFSA, you will need a FSA ID. To create a FSA ID click here.

Fill out and submit the California Dream Act Application (CADAA) if you are an undocumented student.

Fill out and submit the Chafee Application if you were in foster care for at least one day, between the ages of 16 and 18.

Site Information

  • Piner High School
  • High School
  • 1700 Fulton Rd , Santa Rosa , CA 95403
  • 7075241545 Ext:
02/03/2022 1:30 PM 4:30 PM

Learn about the types of aid and the process to receive aid. Get personal one-on-one assistance completing the FAFSA and California Dream Act Application in English and Spanish.

  • ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act)
    Cal Grant and other financial aid overview
    AB540/CA Dream Act assistance
    Foster youth assistance
    Other Services
  • English
  • Open to school site (only)