Apply Now

Please remember to complete your Cash for College Survey

If you are filing a FAFSA, you will need a FSA ID. To create a FSA ID click here.

Fill out and submit the California Dream Act Application (CADAA) if you are an undocumented student.

Fill out and submit the Chafee Application if you were in foster care for at least one day, between the ages of 16 and 18.

Site Information

  • Vanden High School
  • High School
  • 2951 Markeley Lane , Fairfield , CA 94533
  • 7074377333 Ext:
01/19/2022 5:00 PM 7:00 PM

FAFSA Workshop Registration Link:

  • AB540/CA Dream Act assistance
  • English
  • Open to community