Javascript is not currently enabled in your browser.
You must enable Javascript to run this web page correctly.

Apply Now

Please remember to complete your Cash for College Survey

If you are filing a FAFSA, you will need a FSA ID. To create a FSA ID click here.

Fill out and submit the California Dream Act Application (CADAA) if you are an undocumented student.

Fill out and submit the Chafee Application if you were in foster care for at least one day, between the ages of 16 and 18.

Site Information

  • Live Oak High School
  • College
  • 2351 Pennington Road , Live Oak , CA 95953
  • 5307416588 Ext:
11/09/2021 6:00 PM 8:00 PM

Get assistance with completing the FAFSA, CADAA and Chafee applications from the experts, complete the survey and be entered into a $1,000 scholarship drawing.

  • Cal Grant and other financial aid overview
    AB540/CA Dream Act assistance
  • Punjabi
  • Open to school district (only)