Javascript is not currently enabled in your browser.
You must enable Javascript to run this web page correctly.

Apply Now

Please remember to complete your Cash for College Survey

If you are filing a FAFSA, you will need a FSA ID. To create a FSA ID click here.

Fill out and submit the California Dream Act Application (CADAA) if you are an undocumented student.

Fill out and submit the Chafee Application if you were in foster care for at least one day, between the ages of 16 and 18.

Site Information

  • Fall SCICON
  • text
  • 1300 17th St , Bakersfield , CA 93301
  • 6613748817 Ext:
11/03/2021 5:00 PM 8:00 PM

  • FAFSA on the Web worksheet presentation
    AB540/CA Dream Act assistance
    Other Services
  • English
  • Open to community