Javascript is not currently enabled in your browser.
You must enable Javascript to run this web page correctly.

Apply Now

Please remember to complete your Cash for College Survey

If you are filing a FAFSA, you will need a FSA ID. To create a FSA ID click here.

Fill out and submit the California Dream Act Application (CADAA) if you are an undocumented student.

Fill out and submit the Chafee Application if you were in foster care for at least one day, between the ages of 16 and 18.

Site Information

  • Mountain View High School
  • High School
  • 2900 Parkway Dr , El Monte , CA 91732
  • 6264436181 Ext:
11/04/2021 5:30 PM 7:30 PM

This is an in-person event hosted at the high school for student of Mountain View HS only.

  • FAFSA on the Web worksheet presentation
    AB540/CA Dream Act assistance
  • Spanish
  • Open to school site (only)