Javascript is not currently enabled in your browser.
You must enable Javascript to run this web page correctly.

Apply Now

Please remember to complete your Cash for College Survey

If you are filing a FAFSA, you will need a FSA ID. To create a FSA ID click here.

Fill out and submit the California Dream Act Application (CADAA) if you are an undocumented student.

Fill out and submit the Chafee Application if you were in foster care for at least one day, between the ages of 16 and 18.

Site Information

  • Concord High School
  • High School
  • 4200 Concord Blvd , Concord , CA 94521-105
  • 9256872030 Ext:
11/04/2021 6:00 PM 8:00 PM

Presentation in Multi-use room at 6:00 pm, followed by help on FAFSA and CADAA in College & Career Center.

  • Cal Grant and other financial aid overview
  • English
  • Open to school district (only)