Apply Now

Please remember to complete your Cash for College Survey

If you are filing a FAFSA, you will need a FSA ID. To create a FSA ID click here .

Fill out and submit the California Dream Act Application (CADAA) if you are an undocumented student.

Fill out and submit the Chafee Application if you were in foster care for at least one day, between the ages of 16 and 18.

Site Information

  • Wasco Independence High School
  • High School
  • 1445 Poso Dr. , Wasco , CA 93280
  • 6617587450 Ext: 60107
02/23/2023 1:00 PM 3:00 PM

I can't remember if I had originally submitted a request for 2/22, I need to change it to 2/23 due to a schedule conflict. Thank you!

  • Cal Grant and other financial aid overview
    AB540/CA Dream Act assistance
  • English
  • Open to school site (only)