Apply Now

Please remember to complete your Cash for College Survey

If you are filing a FAFSA, you will need a FSA ID. To create a FSA ID click here .

Fill out and submit the California Dream Act Application (CADAA) if you are an undocumented student.

Fill out and submit the Chafee Application if you were in foster care for at least one day, between the ages of 16 and 18.

Site Information

  • William C. Overfelt HS
  • High School
  • 1835 Cunningham Avenue , San Jose , CA 95122
  • 4083475931 Ext:
02/08/2023 4:00 PM 7:00 PM

  • AB540/CA Dream Act assistance
    Foster youth assistance
  • English
  • Open to community