Apply Now

Please remember to complete your Cash for College Survey

If you are filing a FAFSA, you will need a FSA ID. To create a FSA ID click here .

Fill out and submit the California Dream Act Application (CADAA) if you are an undocumented student.

Fill out and submit the Chafee Application if you were in foster care for at least one day, between the ages of 16 and 18.

Site Information

  • Arlington High School
  • High School
  • 2951 Jackson Street , Riverside , Ca 92506
  • 9513528316 Ext: 61218
02/27/2023 6:00 PM 7:30 PM

No speakers or volunteers needed.

  • FAFSA on the Web worksheet presentation
    AB540/CA Dream Act assistance
  • English
  • Open to community