Apply Now

Please remember to complete your Cash for College Survey

If you are filing a FAFSA, you will need a FSA ID. To create a FSA ID click here .

Fill out and submit the California Dream Act Application (CADAA) if you are an undocumented student.

Fill out and submit the Chafee Application if you were in foster care for at least one day, between the ages of 16 and 18.

Site Information

  • Durham High
  • High School
  • 9455 Putney Drive , Durham , CA 95938
  • 5308954680 Ext: 227
12/05/2022 6:00 PM 9:00 PM

Cash for College Financial aid workshop

  • ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act)
    FAFSA on the Web worksheet presentation
  • English
  • Open to community