Apply Now

Please remember to complete your Cash for College Survey

If you are filing a FAFSA, you will need a FSA ID. To create a FSA ID click here .

Fill out and submit the California Dream Act Application (CADAA) if you are an undocumented student.

Fill out and submit the Chafee Application if you were in foster care for at least one day, between the ages of 16 and 18.

Site Information

  • Pleasant Grove High School
  • High School
  • 9531 Bond Road , Elk Grove , CA 95624
  • 9166860233 Ext:
02/09/2023 6:00 PM 8:00 PM

Students are encouraged to bring their Chromebooks to complete the application.

  • AB540/CA Dream Act assistance
  • Vietnamese
  • Open to community