Apply Now

Please remember to complete your Cash for College Survey

If you are filing a FAFSA, you will need a FSA ID. To create a FSA ID click here.

Fill out and submit the California Dream Act Application (CADAA) if you are an undocumented student.

Fill out and submit the Chafee Application if you were in foster care for at least one day, between the ages of 16 and 18.

Site Information

  • Central Union High School
  • High School
  • 1001 W. Brighton Ave. , El Centro , CA 92243
  • 7605409687 Ext:
10/01/2022 9:00 AM 12:00 PM

One-to-One assistance for students and their families in completing a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and California Dream Act Application (CADAA). Please Bring: Driver's License if you have one; Social Security Card if you have one; Alien Registration Card if you have one; ITIN if you have one; List of colleges you are interested in; Any records of untaxed income or 2020 tax information (1040's and W2)

  • ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act)
    FAFSA on the Web worksheet presentation
    Cal Grant and other financial aid overview
    AB540/CA Dream Act assistance
    Foster youth assistance
  • English
  • Open to community