Apply Now

Please remember to complete your Cash for College Survey

If you are filing a FAFSA, you will need a FSA ID. To create a FSA ID click here .

Fill out and submit the California Dream Act Application (CADAA) if you are an undocumented student.

Fill out and submit the Chafee Application if you were in foster care for at least one day, between the ages of 16 and 18.

Site Information

  • Met Sacramento High School
  • High School
  • 801 V. Street , Sacramento , CA 95818
  • 9163955417 Ext: 955421
12/07/2022 6:00 PM 8:00 PM

Cash for College: Help seniors complete FAFSA or CADAA application for the upcoming 23-24 school year

  • Cal Grant and other financial aid overview
    AB540/CA Dream Act assistance
    Foster youth assistance
  • English
  • Open to school site (only)